Trail des Maures
From the wilds of the magnificent Maures massif to the Lamberts plateau and its famous menhirs, via Notre Dame des Anges, Les Sauvettes, the Babaou pass, etc, etc, etc... you're sure to get a real kick out of it!
The highlight is the new format, the Ultra des Maures: 100 km and 4,615 m of D+!!!! Specialists beware...
At the Trail des Maures, the chestnut is king and the future king will be there... Unique, unprecedented and exceptional, the great French hope of trail running, Hugo Deck, is the ambassador and godfather of this 14th edition!
4 distances are on offer this year:
- L'Ultra des Maures: 100 km and 4,615 m D+ (Born in 2003 and before - New for 2023) - Start: midnight
- Marathon des Maures: 42 km and 2,283 m D+ (Born in 2003 and before) - Start: 7am
- Trail des Balcons des Maures: 22 km and 1,120 m D+ (born in 2003 and before) - Start: 9 a.m.
- Trail des Menhirs: 12 km and 567 m D+ (born in 2005 and before) - Start: 9.30 a.m.
Collecting race numbers: each runner is given an individual race number on presentation of photo ID.
> From Saturday 20 May until Friday 26 May 7pm at the Terre de Running shop, 375 avenue Saint-Just - 83130 La Garde.
> From Saturday 27 May until 1 hour before the start of each race in Collobrières at the "Terre Rousse" race area next to the Confiserie Azuréenne.
Le Trail des Pitchouns is open to all children (children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult).
The start will be at 9.45am on Sunday morning, at the race village (Parking Terre Rousse).
3 distances are proposed according to age: 750 m, 1.5 km and 3 km (free registration on site).
Club prices with a minimum of 10 entrants:
- Ultra des Maures 100 km: 89 €
- Marathon des Maures 42 km: 38 €
- Trail des Balcons des Maures 22 km: 22 €
- Trail des Menhirs 12 km: 14 €.
> Included in the entry fee:
a T-shirt, a 350g jar of chestnut cream and a beer at the finish
+ the pre-race Pasta Party and the post-race meal (for the 100km)