Considered as the capital of the Maures, Collobrières bears its name well, surrounded by vineyards and chestnut trees. Start your walk in this pretty village of character, which has preserved all its authenticity, by crossing the Pont-Vieux. You will be able to appreciate the stroll of the ducks going up the weak current of the real Collobrier. Don't hesitate to discover the heart of the village and stroll through its cobbled streets while tasting a good chestnut ice cream.
Only a few kilometers east of Collobrières, at the bend of a path, the Chartreuse de la Verne reveals itself like a secret. In the heart of the Massif des Maures, the sisters of Bethlehem open the doors of this remarkable building entirely restored.
Our favorites :
- Savor an ice cream made with chestnuts from the Maures
- Hike in the heart of the Massif des Maures
- Discover the chestnut festivals in autumn
- Visit the arboretum with a naturalist guide
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of the village with the Archistoire app
To learn more about the commune of Collobrières go to www.collobrieres.fr