Curled between its hills adorned with vineyards, facing the islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros, La Londe les Maures offers you the perfect compromise between land and sea: hiking along our beaches or in the Massif des Maures; tasting our quality local productions; sharing moments of relaxation in a natural, preserved and authentic environment.
Swimming, aperitifs, siestas, picnics in the sun on our long sandy beaches or in the shade of the pinewoods with trees... A unique and wild coastal path, ideal for beautiful walks and hikes. A large protected maritime playground for all water sports on and under the water!
Beyond its assets related to the beauty and diversity of its landscapes, what will undoubtedly seduce you the most is this "art of living" that, here, is so dear to us, and that we will not fail to share with you, with an inﬁni pleasure.
- Swimming at Le Jardin des Mattes Underwater Trail
- Walk through the past "From the mine to the factory, the industrial epic of La Londe les Maures" with the Archistoire app
- Set sail with the Bateliers de la Côte d'Azur to the Golden Islands
- Playing with your family at La Brûlade Park
- Biking in the great outdoors
- Discovering the land with local producers
To learn more about the commune of La Londe les Maures go towww.ville-lalondelesmaures.fr/