"Méditerranée Porte des Maures" is officially labeled "Vignobles et Découvertes" and "Vignobles de Provence, Méditerranée - Porte des Maures" joins the great family of French wine regions!
A designation that symbolizes the attractiveness, the typicality of the terroirs and the international image of Provence.
Created in 2009, "Vignobles et Découvertes" is the first national label for wine tourism. This mark distinguishes wine estates that :
- are registered on the Wine Route of Provence
- have an AOC, a PDO or a PGI
- practice in great majority a reasoned or organic agriculture, or even biodynamic
- are committed to a quality reception approach by being open all year round and being able towelcome the public in foreign languages on their physical site as well as on their website
- enjoy a remarkable terroir and exceptional landscapes
- Organize or participate in wine-related events
- offer a wide range of activities on their estate: tastings, guided tours, cellar discovery activities, oenology courses, walks through the vineyards on foot, by bike, in a 4x4, on horseback..
- the spirit of sharing and conviviality
- the protection of their heritage and the environment
- the sustainable development of their activities
Our destination brings together, in the same wine-growing area, two terroir designations, theAOC Côtes de Provence-La Londe and the AOC Côtes de Provence-Pierrefeu.
This label, which has a double vocation for tourism and wine, will allow the actors of tourism as well as wine to propose a complete offer of 110 complementary tourist services which go from the accommodation to the restoration while passing by the visit of cellars and the tasting, but also museums or festive events around the wine.
No less than 28 wineries are part of this label, as well as 15 accommodation providers, 12 restaurant owners and more than 50 organizers of leisure activities, visits and events.
"Vignobles et Découvertes" is the promise of an original sensory experience in the vineyards between land and sea, so emblematic of Provence, with your feet in the water!
You can find all the labeled professionals below:
This revisited Provençal ba...