Mountain biking : La Maurin des Maures
It is in the footsteps of Maurin des Maures, the imaginary hero of the Provençal poet Jean-Aicard, that mountain bikers will be able to take part in this nature hike in La Londe les Maures.
The 2023 programme is currently being prepared.
Information on the previous edition:
Details of the routes :
- An 8 km accompanied route for children and families,
- A 20 km route with a height difference of 380 m for hiking and having fun with the family and children,
- A 30 km route with a height difference of 940 m for regular riders who want to ride without doing too much technical work,
- A 45 km route (1,900 m height difference) and a 55 km route (2,540 m height difference) reserved for experienced mountain bikers, with technical and varied sections.
Two hikes are also organised and accompanied by the Randonneurs Londais from La Brûlade:
- 9 km hike between land and sea. Duration 3 hours, family outing: departure at 8.45 a.m.
- A 10 km walk in the Maures massif (l'Anguille, Gaoutabry). Duration 3h30: departure at 8.15 am (deported departure by minibus).
Walking shoes required and suitable clothing.
Numerous free car parks.