Mountain biking : La Maurin des Maures
It is in the footsteps of Maurin des Maures, the imaginary hero of the Provençal poet Jean-Aicard, that mountain bikers will be able to take part in this nature walk in La Londe les Maures.
The 2023 programme
Details of the routes :
- An 8 km accompanied route for children and families,
- An 18 km route with 380 m of difference in altitude to ride and have fun with the family and children,
- A 30 km route with 940 m of difference in altitude for regular riders who want to ride without doing too much technical work,
- A 43 km route (1900 m of difference in altitude) and a 54 km route (2540 m of difference in altitude) reserved for experienced mountain bikers, with technical and varied sections.
New in 2023: a 60 km gravel course accompanied by experienced cyclists. 2 grouped starts are proposed at 8am and 8.30am. Two refreshment points will be set up along the route.
Two hikes are also organised and accompanied by the Randonneurs Londais starting from La Brûlade:
- 9 km hike between land and sea. Duration 3 hours, family outing: departure at 8.45 a.m.
- Hike in the Maures massif (l'Anguille, Gaoutabry) of 10 km. Duration 3h30: departure at 8.15 am (deported departure by minibus).
Walking shoes required and suitable clothing.
Numerous free car parks.
Adult: 10 €
-18 years old: free
Non FFCT licence holders:
Adult: 12 €
- 18 years old: 8 €
- 12 years old: free
Registration on the spot on the day of the ride: + 3 €.